It's tonkatsu. Now you can make your own.
-3 tupperware tubs
-some kind of high-walled pan or wok
-something to dry the finished pork chops on
1. Pour oil into the pan/wok/pot. You will need to pour enough to deep fry. Bring oil to a sizzle when you are ready.
2. Place pork chops on counter.
3. Place flour in a tub between the pork chops and the pan.
4. Beat eggs, pour into a tub between the flour and the pan.
5. Place panko in the tub between the eggs and the pan.
6. Take pork chop, place into flour, then eggs, then panko. Flip the pork chop in each tub and move it around so both faces and the sides are covered.
7. Place pork chop in the frying pan, deep fry until a deep brown.
8. Remove katsu from the frying pan and dry.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for all pork chops.
Pint of bitter?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest